In addition to Jenkintown being one of the most unique communities in Montgomery County, PA, every September the Jenkintown Community Alliance hosts the Jenkintown Festival of the Arts. Above all, the Jenkintown Festival of the Arts is known far and wide as the premiere event of the year for Jenkintown. Become an Exhibitor and share in the fun!
Every year the Festival takes place in the center of Town Square resulting in nearly six blocks of Exhibitors. In addition to the wide variety of Exhibitors, the Festival hosts between 6,000 and 8,000 visitors from Jenkintown and surrounding areas. In other words, an awesome opportunity to show off your talents to our local community. Besides the giant crowd exposure, there are many other benefits to becoming one of our Exhibitors:
Benefits to Exhibitors:
- Juried Fine Art Contest with prizes (75 + Artists)
- Juried Culinary Artist Contest with prizes (10-12 Exhibitors)
- Juried Banner Competition with prizes (open to public participation)
- Juried Poster Competition with prizes (open to public participation)
- Exclusive Merchants (+40)
- Exclusive sales rights- one vendor per food style
- Limited space for Culinary Artists- increasing profitability
- Exhibitors keep 100% of their sales
- Featured Exhibitor page on Jenkintownfest.net
- Package deals or a-la-carte pricing
- Canopy rentals available (we set up and break down for you)
- And more…
In addition, our food court has limited space therefore, we only have 10-12 openings available for Culinary Artists. Even though we can accommodate more, we limit the quantity to increase the opportunity to make a nice profit. Moreover, we are offering EXCLUSIVE SALES RIGHTS, resulting in one Culinary Artist selling a particular style of food.
Benefits to the Jenkintown Community:
We hope you will consider participating at our festival. In addition, your support will directly benefit Jenkintown Borough community development projects such as hardscaping Town Square or mural installations throughout the borough. This is a tremendous opportunity to participate in a one-of-a-kind kind event that combines a long-standing community tradition with the ability to market your business and goods to approximately 6,000 to 8,000 visitors.
The application deadline is August 18th, 2019. Space is limited and cannot be guaranteed after this date.